We invite you to join us…
Membership in the Coeur d’Alene Downtown Association is open to anyone with an interest in the revitalization of the community. Any person, association, institution, corporation, partnership, company, estate, council, society, club or property owner who is geographically located outside the business improvement district that has an interest in the development and growth Downtown Coeur d’Alene may join as associate members.
Associate members have no voting rights (per the bylaws), but receive the following benefits as set by the Board of Directors:
- May be eligible to serve on committees.
- Networking with downtown business and property owners.
- Participation in DTA promotions and marketing programs.
- Listing in the business directory on the DTA website.
- Subscription to Downtown monthly newsletter.
- Ability to place newsletter inserts in the Downtown monthly newsletter at a reduced rate of $30 per insert.
- Priority placement at the Downtown Street Fair if they choose to participate.
- Ability to bid on Downtown Association requests for proposals for goods and services.
- Invitation to yearly membership meeting.
- Eligible for all group benefits as set forth by the Board of Directors. Qualifications: Must pay an annual contribution as prescribed by the Board of Directors.
Annual Fee: $125
There are a variety of ways to get involved in your Coeur d’Alene Downtown Association, from sitting on a committee, to sponsoring an event, or volunteering for an event.
For more information, please contact:
Emily Boyd, Executive Director
208-667-5986 (direct line) or email.