Associate members have no voting rights (per the bylaws), but receive the following benefits as set by the Board of Directors:
- May be eligible to serve on committees.
- Networking with downtown business and property owners.
- Participation in DTA promotions and marketing programs.
- Listing in the business directory on the DTA website.
- Subscription to Downtown monthly newsletter.
- Ability to place newsletter inserts in the Downtown monthly newsletter at a reduced rate of $30 per insert.
- Priority placement at the Downtown Street Fair if they choose to participate.
- Ability to bid on Downtown Association requests for proposals for goods and services.
- Invitation to yearly membership meeting.
- Eligible for all group benefits as set forth by the Board of Directors. Qualifications: Must pay an annual contribution as prescribed by the Board of Directors.
Annual Fee: $125