- This event has passed.
September 16 @ 4:00 pm - September 17 @ 9:00 pm
Travel through Downtown Coeur d’Alene and sample crisp Oktoberfest style beers and ciders in participating downtown businesses September 16 – 17! On your journey you will find over 20 different options to indulge in! In between brew sampling, fill up on German food from special Oktoberfest menus at one of downtown’s restaurants!
Event Tickets: Each ticket includes a commemorative glass and 8 (4 oz) tastings and are valid for both Friday and Saturday. Extra tasting bundles may be added at the time of ticket purchase. Tickets are limited, so purchase while available! We have three awesome Oktoberfest glassware ticket options for you to choose from!
- Oktoberfest Beer Can Glass (16 oz) - $28*
- Oktoberfest Barrel Glass (16 oz.) - $30* SOLD OUT
- Oktoberfest Tankard Glass (16 oz.) - $35* - this glassware is limited, so grab it while you can
Extra Tasting Tickets - AN INITIAL EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED
Tasting Ticket bundles will be available to purchase at Check In!
- 1 Ticket (4oz pour) - $2.00*
- 4 Tickets (1 Beer/4 Tastings) - $6.00* SAVE $2!
- 8 Tickets (2 Beers/8 Tastings) - $11.00* SAVE $5!
- 16 Tickets (4 Beers/16 Tastings) - $20.00* SAVE $12! The best deal at $5 a beer!
*Processing fees not included in ticket price. Save the convenience fee and buy yourself an extra beer by paying with CASH on the day!
Oktoberfest ticket purchase is good for both Friday and Saturday at all Oktoberfest locations. Must be 21+ years of age to purchase a ticket. Children and designated drivers' entry is free when accompanied by a ticket holder. Purchase your ticket online, available while supplies last. Door sales are dependent on ticket availability and are not guaranteed.
Check-In: located inside of the Coeur d'Alene Plaza Shops at 210 E Sherman Avenue near Taphouse Unchained.
Hours are Friday 3:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
You will need your Eventbrite ticket (printed or on a mobile device), and photo ID. Each ticket holder must be present to receive their wristband. If you plan to attend both days, make sure to bring your glassware and keep your wristband on!
CDA Fondo riders, present bib tags the check-in area in Plaza Shops in exchange for an Oktoberfest ticket.
Bier Schmecken Halle - Plaza Shops
Friday 4:00 - 9:00 p.m. & Saturday 12:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Check-in*, Ticket Sales, and Beer Stations
210 E SHERMAN AVE
*Check-in and Ticket Sales until 7:30pm each day.
Lokal Kneipe Tasting Locations
Friday 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. & Saturday 12:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Downtown Business Beer Stations
- All Things Irish - 315 SHERMAN AVE
- Best Life CDA - 524 E SHERMAN AVE SUITE 105
- CDA Fresh - 317 COEUR D ALENE AVE
- Gelato by the Lake - 217 E SHERMAN AVE
- Magpie - 110 N 4TH ST
- Migliore Olive Oil - 512 E SHERMAN AVE
- Mix It Up - 513 SHERMAN AVE
- Woops! - 119 N 4TH ST
*Downtown Business' are open until 7:00pm each day
Festzelt - Resort Breezeway (SATURDAY ONLY)
Saturday, 12:00pm - 9:00 pm
Biergarten, Music, Stein Holding & Costume Contests!
BETWEEN THE PLAZA SHOPS & COEUR D'ALENE RESORT
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
- 12:30pm - 2:30pm - Red Light Challenge
- 3:00pm - 5:30pm - Laketown Sound
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm - The Red Books
THE BREEZEWAY STAGE @ Festzelt - Resort Breezeway
- 12:00pm - 9:00pm - DJ
- 2:00pm, 7:00pm - Stein Holding Contests
- 5:00pm - Costume Contests
Join our volunteer team and become a part of The Downtown Coeur d’Alene family! Our events run on the generosity of our volunteers, and help to ensure event attendees are happy and helped throughout each event. Volunteering is a chance to give back and provide a valuable service to your community, and there are some perks too!
Sign up using the link below!