July 8 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
ONLINE TICKET SALES END AT 11:59 PM on JULY 7. LIMITED TICKETS MAY BE AVAILABLE ONLINE AND AT THE DOOR, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Downtown Coeur d’Alene’s Brewfest, will quench your thirst with fine craft brews this summer! The festival will be held in McEuen Park on July 8 from 1 PM – 7 PM. The event will feature a wide variety of 30 beers and ciders, a great selection of food, yard games, and live music in the best venue in town!
Tickets include six 5 oz. beer pours and a commemorative pint glass. Extra beer pours will be available for purchase from $2. Bundles are available. Save the convenience fee and buy yourself an extra beer by paying with CASH on the day!
Admission is free for designated drivers and children – who must be accompanied by a ticket holder. Please service animals only.
TICKETS ON SALE SOON
- Fremont Brewing - Golden Pilsner / Legend IPA
- Jeremiah Johnson Brewing Company - Hazy Pale / Mountain Man Scotch Ale
- Georgetown Brewing Co. - Johnny Utah Pale Ale / Bodhizafa IPA
- Boise Brewing - Loon Lake Lager / Sun Cruiser IPA
- Sockeye Brewing - Una Mas Lime Lager / Horsethief IPA
- 2 Towns Ciderhouse - Tropical Cosmic Crisp / Seekout Raspberry Hard Seltzer
- Schilling Cider House - Grapefruit & Chill / Local Legend Semi-Sweet
- Roadhouse Brewing - Highway Man Pilsner / The Phlow IPA
- Rogue Ales - Honey Kolsch / Batsquatch Hazy IPA
- Sawtooth Brewery - Lost River Lager / Stanley Juicy IPA
- Radio Brewing - Huckleberry Wheat / Call Sign IPA
- Paragon Brewing - Czeh Pils / Scotch Ale
- 10 Barrel Brewery - Cloud Mentality (Hazy Style IPA) / Refreshy Cider
- Firestone Brewing - Hopnosis IPA (Cold Style IPA) / 805 Cerveza
- Buoy Brewing - NW Red / Cream Ale
- O'Houlis Kettle Corn
- Twisted Slate Tri-tip Sandwiches
- Taco Works
- Woops! Bakeshop
APPLY TO BE A FOOD VENDOR:
Join the fun in McEuen Park! Vendor spaces are limited to food-related products. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
We could use an extra set of hands! Join the fun on the other side of the event and have the opportunity to help with registration, beer pouring and logistics!
Contact the Downtown Association via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 208-415-0116 for inquiries.
The Coeur d'Alene Downtown Association is a 501C6 non-profit that was established in 1990 to provide services within the Business Improvement District. The DTA is a downtown management agency that maintains the physical appearance and quality of the downtown corridor, supports small business, and hosts monthly events creating a sense of place for the community.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Brewfest tickets and extra beer tickets may only be purchased and redeemed by individuals who are 21 or older with a valid ID. Children and one non-beer-drinking patron 21+ may enter per ticket holder.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
McEuen Park and East McEuen are nearest to the event. To view all parking lots please visit cdaid.org/parking. Please drink responsibly and coordinate transportation as needed.
What can I bring to the event?
A blanket or chair to sit on. Please no outside food or drink. Service animals only.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email email@example.com or call 208-415-0116.
What's the refund policy?
Refunds are available up until 7 days before the event.